The term G&N Magnetic Hematite Bracelets or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 262 S 200 E, Salina, UT 84654 | PO Box 206 Salina, UT 84654. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without G&N Magnetic Hematite Bracelets’s prior written consent.
Processing time: Your order will be shipped within 3 working business days.
Domestic Shipping: Packages are shipped via USPS from Utah.
International Shipping: Packages are shipped via USPS from Utah. Transit time for international packages will vary. I cannot be responsible for any damages or lost items during shipment.
What can be returned?
Not all items are returnable, We have a limited lifetime warranty on the Bracelets, we do not warranty the clasps without proper care, we will replace the clasp at your request for the cost of the clasp plus shipping
When do items need to be returned?
Request for return needs to be no later than 3 days from the time you revive it. The item needs to be received by me with in 7 days of refund request and be in the same condition you received it in, unused, and in the original box.
Where do items need to be returned?
Items need to be returned to Natalie Sorensen P.O.Box 206, Salina, Utah 84654
How do customers return items?
If you need to return a item please call me at 801-916-7360 and we can help you, we want you to be happy with your items. I generally do not accept returns on custom items. please send receipt back with item
Shipping for returns?
Shipping rates are not refundable, and the customer needs to pay ANY and ALL Shipping charges that apply to and from ether direction.
Credit for returns?
Credit for return items will be given after item is received by me and I can see what the condition is of the item, minus the shipping and a small restocking fee.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (801)916-7360
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.